Monday, May 05, 2008

We're here another night

The latest doctor says now that you can't leave 24 hours after the last epi drug in the nebulizer. Since that was at midnight, we're staying another night. They said there's always a chance of rebound and then they are liable for sending the patient home is this happens. We're on the mend according to them but she doesn't sound any different to me. She's irritable - actually that's an understatement. She's very mean. Tony is on the way to switch off with me, and me and the boys are going to go get some more foods Madelyn can eat, I'll take them home for a nap and then come back later after I can get a shower.

2 Comments:

At 11:06 AM, Blogger Dena said...

I feel so bad for you, and Madelyn of course! These things are harder on the mama sometimes though.
You must be exhausted. Hoping today is the turn around day! We are praying over here.
Dena

 
At 12:26 PM, Blogger Ms. Tricia said...

Hi! First time poster here, but I've followed your blog since before the twins were born. I am so, so sorry that Madelyn is sick and you guys are dealing with this. Hugs to you all!

Tricia
Momma to a Jiangxi sweetheart

 

Post a Comment

<< Home