Thursday, May 01, 2008

Venting Time

I just got back from K-mart with three toddlers in tow - need I say more? It was horrible. At least this store doesn't have much traffic so I didn't have as many people staring at me. Nate was the worst of all three. He is so much like Logan and Tony - Can't stand the thought of shopping. These three don't like to shop. Nate didn't want to sit in the cart, didn't want sit still, didn't want to listen to me, didn't want to walk beside me, but he did want to run off and scream at the top of his lungs. Madelyn was an angel. She is so easy to shop with. I love going to stores with her. Andrew was in between - was good but fought with Nate. Andrew has a horrible squeel he showed everyone a few times while there.

Back to Madelyn - according the allergist now, we're to stop feeding her not only the 4's on her scratch test sheet but also the 3's. That means no egg, milk, peanut, soybean, tomato, wheat, shellfish, or fish mix. What is she suppose to eat? Peas, carrots and plain rice for every meal? I'm confused. The dietician is suppose to be calling me back today. Not only this, he recommends we carry an epipen. I have never even seen one of these, let alone know how it works.

Today is only going to get worse. The twins go for a two year check-up and SHOTS! They can now fight back and kick.

1 Comments:

At 12:35 PM, Blogger Kendra said...

I ache for you, my friend. Environmental allergies are hard enough to deal with; I can't imagine having to deal with food too! I'll keep my eyes open for good snacks... and keep you guys in my prayers!

(Oh, don't worry about the Epipen... Nothing to them -- and believe me, if she is in need of it, you won't even think twice about using it.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home