Saturday, May 03, 2008

My latest Craig's List Finding

Logan has been asking for bunk beds for a long time. I've been watching sales papers and checking out furniture stores when I could, but this week I found the best deal. Another family had listed this on Craig's List and lived not far from us. It's in perfect shape, just a couple scratches and that's it. I snatched it up quickly. Logan was very excited. He has more floor space in his room to play with his legos. He has a desk in his room to sit at (after we get a chair). He has cork board to hang his drawings, more drawer space (plus I got the matching chest not pictured from this family), and more bookshelf space. The twins loved the ladder and had to give it a try too today. Logan wants either Star Wars bedding or Lego bedding and neither seems to be sold locally at stores. For now he gets to settle with green (his favorite color) sheets and mismatched blankets.
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 8:32 AM, Blogger Kricket said...

That is soooo nice!!! I've been searching craig's list for a new dining table and chairs set. I love what we have, and we'll keep it since it's been in the family forever, but we need something that fits us better and doesn't bruise up adult knees!!! *wink* I'll bet Logan is just loving such a big boy bunk bed!!!! So cool!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home