Thursday, May 01, 2008

Identical Twins?

Well, at least today they almost were. Nate and Andrew both weighed in at 30lbs 10ozs at their two-year check-up. (Madelyn still outweighs them.) Both of their heads measured the same. The nurse measured Andrew 1/2 inch longer but I think that's wrong. I just measured them last week and Nate was taller. Finally these two have something in common - measurements. I guess the 2nd thing they have in common these days is their love of trains. They've taken over the love for Thomas the Tank Engine just like Logan the past few years. Nate walks around with trains in both hands and one in his mouth. Andrew goes around saying "a choo-choo, a choo-choo" over and over. This morning I pulled out a hand-me down of Logan's that was a red shirt with Thomas on it. I was going to put it on Andrew, and Nate threw a tantrum. He wanted the Thomas shirt so I gave in and put it on Nate and then Andrew starts whining wanting the choo-choo shirt. I knew Logan had more in the T sizes so I went searching through all the drawers and found a grey Thomas shirt and gave that one to Andrew. They did look really cute wearing Thomas shirts, red/blue shorts and sandals, walking into the doctor's office holding hands today. One person even pulled over in their car by the parking lot and yelled out the window "How ADORABLE". I know, I know. They can be cuties when they want to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home