Sunday, February 10, 2008

Agh, it's not getting better

After I wrote the last post I walked into the living room to find the boys playing with toys. I thought to myself, "awe, they are getting better" to later smell something. I picked up Andrew and poo slid out of his pants and covered me waist down to my toes. I ran to the changing table dripping poo all over the floor. I had poo between my toes (and I didn't vomit but wanted to). I stripped off first so I didn't have poo touching my skin that didn't have to and then stripped off Andrew cleaning him up.

After I finally got Andrew dressed up again in clean clothes, covered the floor in towels so they wouldn't step in it until I got the carpet cleaner out, Nate pukes from the loveseat to the fireplace as I am walking back to my room to put on more clothes. Tony and Madelyn are the grocery store during all this and I call him about in tears.

2 Comments:

At 9:17 PM, Blogger Kricket said...

Hang in there girl. just a few more days and you have a break from all of this!! I told ya - I'll take them even if they are still sick!! No worries! /hugs /hugs /hugs!!

 
At 12:09 PM, Blogger Dena said...

Oh no!!! So sorry!
Dena

 

Post a Comment

<< Home