Friday, February 01, 2008

Can I blame this on being a parent of Multiples?

Yesterday, I thought I smelled a dirty diaper, so I asked "Who made a stinky?"

Both Nate and Andrew ran to the gate that leads to the changing table, so I had to check both of them.

I bent over, and checked Nate's Diaper, then turned so I could check Andrew's as well.

During that turn, something went "Sproing" in my lower back, and it hasn't been right since. Overnight this went from bad to severe. I can just barely sit or stand up, and I'm flat on my back in bed now. Probably all day at the rate things are going.

When I go back to work Monday, how do I explain that I threw my back out changing diapers?

1 Comments:

At 8:10 AM, Blogger Kricket said...

Dude, it could also be the weather! Are you getting the rain right now? My back did the "sproing" thing yesterday late afternoon and I couldn't move much either. I went to bed early due to the pain. At one point I woke up in the middle of the night cause I heard something weird - and realized I was hearing the rain beat against the windows. That's when I said "Ahhhhh, ok, that's why I can't move!" *sigh* Gotta love it, right?

Apply the heating pad, hun, and take some Aleve (if you are permitted). You want to get the knots out of the muscles so that your back pops back in to place.

so... who did have the stinky? *wink*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home