Wednesday, February 06, 2008

A Good Day

 
 
 
 
A good day is a day spent with little yelling, no screaming, no blow-outs, and everyone has fun. We actually had that this morning. This afternoon might change but as for now I can honestly say it's been a good day. I took Nate, Madelyn and Andrew by myself to one of the local parks. We were there for over two hours. I took a picnic lunch and the kids ate at the picnic table (and off the ground but at this age that's not easy to prevent). They played on two different sets of playgrounds, briefly sat in the swings, and ran all over as far as I would allow it. Nate got smacked by another kid and cried for a little bit and Andrew fell off the picnic table and bit his tongue but that's all the injuries we had, still a good day even with these boo-boo's.
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 1:15 PM, Blogger Kricket said...

I can not get over how much Nate looks like Logan and Tony!! And Andrew looks more and more like you every single day. Madelyn is just blossoming!! Look how long her hair is now!!

What weekend am I getting them????? I can't wait!!!

 
At 6:00 PM, Blogger RamblingMother said...

That was a good day.

Beverly

 

Post a Comment

<< Home