Monday, February 04, 2008

Excitement

 
All stay-home moms especially those with multiples would understand my excitement at mailing off preschool applications. Today I'm mailing off forms for Nate, Andrew and Madelyn to go to preschool at the church preschool Logan went to when he was two and one month of the three-year old program before we moved away. Since we're moving back to that area, I'm enrolling these three tots two-days a week for three hours a day. I'll get six hours of freedom a week starting this fall. Time to do child-free errands like groceries or doctor/dentist appointments, time to clean house without them messing up behind me immediately, time to stop and think and maybe regain some years back to my life. It's still another 6-7 months away unfortunately, but hopefully we'll have sold this house by then so I can send them to this preschool.
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 10:28 AM, Blogger RamblingMother said...

Oh how exciting for you. Maybe some time to yourself.

Beverly

 
At 1:04 PM, Blogger M3 said...

Six hours!!!! Whoooooohoooo, yes I understand the bliss. Keeping my fingers crossed for you (and only able to use the computer because my girls are in preschool for a few hours this morn. Ahhhhh)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home