Thursday, February 07, 2008

BIG News!

Nate, Andrew and Madelyn stayed in the nursery the entire time I was at the YMCA today. YIPPEE!!! Does this mean maybe I can go back as a regular daytimer when there is nursery hours? maybe even put them in a nursery at church and none of the workers have to come get me in ten minutes?

Madelyn was having a day without snot - most know this doesn't come often and is one of the reasons she is seeing the ENT next week. The YMCA nursery will not allow snot-nosed kids, even if it is clear, so I took the chance today at seeing if all three would stay. I stayed for about 1 1/2 hours and no one came to get me. They were all ready to leave though when I got in there. Nate was crying b/c another kid was playing with a car he wanted to play with. They said Madelyn patted him on the back as if saying "it's okay, all better."

Do we attempt another try at church? Hum? Will they make it through the nursery long enough for us to hear a sermon again? Think I better try this out at the Y nursery more. At least this way I'm not wasting my time getting them all in church clothes to only drive there, unload, and return back home in a short time. I've done this too much in the past year that it's just easier to stay home.

1 Comments:

At 10:26 AM, Blogger RamblingMother said...

Maybe!?!? It looks like they are growing up some.

Beverly

 

Post a Comment

<< Home