Monday, August 28, 2006

Home Times Three

I realized yesterday that I have three homes...the place I live now, the place I was living before now, and the place I grew up. I think I confuse others when I say sometimes "I'm going home" b/c I do have three homes. Yesterday was Homecoming at our church we left last year when we decided to sell our first home and move to this area. It was so wonderful to return "Home" and see everyone. I miss them so much. I miss my friends and Logan misses his ole buddies. We visited my ex-neighbor, the best neighbor anyone could ever have. We also visited our daughter's grave. (Today should have been her first birthday - due date was 8/28/05). We even fit in a birthday party while we were there. I would say we're lucky people to have more than one place to call "Home" b/c I'm sure there are people in this world that don't have that.

Friday and Today many people are getting their referrels. Watch this link for some of the families around the world receiving their daughter's photos. The owner of this website should be seeing her daughter's face for the first time today also.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home