Friday, August 11, 2006

Project Playroom cont


The playroom walls are almost complete. The wall with windows is yellow. Wal-Mart sells these letters with sticky stuff on the back. Logan loves them and helped me stick them up on the walls. The yellow letters look better than what the picture shows them up against the yellow wall. The two side walls are green. You can see some of the green in one of these photos. The best wall is the one the tv is on - yellow, green and red stripes. I have some touch up to do on this wall and we're also going to tie in some blue, maybe stencil some blue down one of the stripes. All the furniture and toys are still in the middle of the room so I've got to work on rearranging that today. It's such a cute playroom. I wish I had had one when I was a kid.

1 Comments:

At 10:00 AM, Blogger Kennedy and Jaida's mom said...

I like those letters! gotta go see if I can find some...
I love your bookshelves. wish I had a bigger house...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home