Saturday, August 26, 2006

One Year DTC

While cleaning Madelyn's room I got to thinking "Where's my official copy of our dossier?" I knew it wasn't in her room so I decided to look in my cedar chest where I keep lots of keepsakes. In there I found some things I needed to put in our fire safe. When I went to put those in the fire safe, I found our dossier. I had forgotten I stuck that in there last year when we got the official copy. I have no brains cells these days thanks to the three boys I've given birth to.

Anyway, it wasn't until I pulled out those papers that I realized TODAY is one year since we were DTC. We went to the beach last year the day we went DTC and got a call from our dossier consultant that the papers were sent to China that day... August 26, 2005.

So should we celebrate an anniversary or be upset that we're still waiting?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home