Friday, August 11, 2006

Bloggy Parade of Homes


I decided to participate this week even though I didn't clean it up. This week is featuring living rooms/family rooms.
Here's the few from standing approaching from the foyer. The twins are laying in the floor playing down on the bottom left.






I had to add this one in to show Logan. He snuck down sometime during the night with his sleeping bag. I had fallen asleep on the couch and when I woke up around 2 I found him in the floor.

My curio has some of my pottery collection in it (the rest is in the kitchen). The wood floors lead to the kitchen. It's open up so I can cook (ha, ha....like I cook) and see what's going on in the living room. We don't have a formal living room. We wouldn't use it if we had one. I guess you could call this our formal one and our playroom informal only b/c formal to us is t-shirts and shorts and informal would be pj's.


Here's Ling Ling (name compliment of Shannon - the creator of BPOH) sitting on our loveseat. The little hall-way to the right leads to our bedroom. We put a changing table in that little hall-way (my wonderful idea but unfortunately it stays a mess there as you can see the box of diapers laying in the floor). The steps behind lead up to the three bedrooms upstairs and the playroom.





Here's the few from the kitchen. The bookshelves were one of the features that attracted us to this floor plan. I have an empty Asian decor frame waiting on Madelyn's referrel picture on the left side. Our tv was too small for that TV hole in the wall so we made a stand which also serves as a place to put our cable box and dvd/vcr plus Logan's V-Smile. We haven't used that gas fireplace yet but maybe this winter it will get some use. There's still tags on the logs.

2 Comments:

At 10:30 AM, Blogger Sandy said...

Oh, I love the wall where your fireplace its...that's the layout that I want for my fireplace wall one day. Your living room looks clean to me!!

 
At 10:39 AM, Blogger Shannon said...

I LOVE all the built ins and the tv nook! Looks great! And Ling Ling is way too cute!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home