Monday, August 07, 2006

My Little Men


Have I ever mentioned before how much I love these boys of mine? Well, I do. Here's a photo from playtime tonight.

I've heard many people with Chinese Daughters talk about inappropriate comments made to them. I get similar comments made to me with the twins. Today I got asked a first while at Chuck E Cheese....."Are you sure there's one father?" I was taken off guard and just smiled and said "yes" but now I'd like to say a few more things to that man. Yes, they are twins, and no, they don't look like twins. They are completely different in looks and personalities. And yes, I can prove they were not switched in the nursery at the hospital. I did come home with the same babies that came out of me on March 3rd this year. Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 7:54 PM, Blogger Kennedy and Jaida's mom said...

Wow! The twins are getting so big! Can you just imagine when there's a little girl in on the mix too? Can't wait to see that picture. By the way, I love the name Logan. If I ever have a son, that's my pick.

 
At 11:11 PM, Blogger Shannon said...

They are soooo cute!

Wow, some people and the things they say. Stupid.

 
At 11:11 PM, Blogger Lindsey said...

Those are some handsome boys!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home