Friday, March 03, 2006

There are pictures to be seen!

Hey all! Bridget here, yet again. Just got back from the hospital. The babies are GORGEOUS!!! I dont know how to post pictures here on their site, so I posted them on my flickr account. Go over to my site and click on the Flickr box on the side. I'm sure Tony and Melissa will post pictures here too when they get a chance. Please continue to pray for the babies and Melissa. Her back pain is not any better - there is concern of a possible disc herniation due to numbness down her left leg to her toes. She can't stand on her own without immense pain. Other than that, she's doing good. I'm so proud of her. Tony and Melissa did a great job bringing in two more beautiful boys to this world.

Congratulations, Tony, Melissa, and Logan.

Happy Birthday, Nathaniel and Andrew!!!

5 Comments:

At 11:14 PM, Blogger OziMum said...

Ooooo Melissa, I'm so sorry you're in so much pain, will be thinking and praying for you often. Take it easy.
Lee-Anne

 
At 11:18 PM, Blogger OziMum said...

Melissa when you get a chance, send me your postal address - I'd love to send you something for the arrival of your little ones! You guys moved into your house just in time, hey!!! Must be all that stair climbing?!!!
Many Thanks
Lee-Anne (Australia)

www.bellaangel.blogspot.com

 
At 11:19 PM, Blogger OziMum said...

Crap! Forgot to put my email address!!!!
wait4bella@yahoo.com.au

Lee-Anne

 
At 12:34 AM, Blogger Karen said...

Congratulations!!!!!!
The boys (all 3 of them) are gorgeous! You are blessed!
Karen T

 
At 11:11 AM, Blogger Eileen said...

CONGRATULATIONS Tony and Melissa! They're beautiful! Praying that your back pain gets better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home