Monday, February 27, 2006

Monday Update

Today was another referral day. Looks like most of HFS clients that received referrel's all had children born in May of last year. I'm always curious of the ages of the babies and how old they are once they come back to the States. The log-in dates were through May 25th. Interesting that the referrels and birthdates are very close. Makes me wonder if Madelyn will have a birthday around August or September.

We've discussed the possibility of Nate, Andrew and Madelyn being in the same grade in school. If she is born in August or early September (or earlier than August), there's a possibility they may be one year difference in grades in school. If not, it will be like having triplets for sure when school starts for all of them. Did I ever mention we live 5 houses back from a new elementary school? Good thing for us to be so close with all these kids. We'll walk to school on good weather days, and on days it's raining or too cold, I don't even have to leave our development to get on school grounds if I drive them to school.

I've had a kid free day today. Kricket took Logan for me so I could make two appointments without dragging him around. I also was able to get some rest. I've been having lots of back pain lately and a chiropractor told me today there wasn't much more he could do for me at this point in my pregnancy b/c of the way the babies are positioned. I can't even make it up the steps of my house. I'm ready to see these baby faces on the outside instead of only by ultrasound. I feel like I'm failing as a mother to Logan b/c I can not do for him like I normally do. He's having to grow up a lot these past few weeks/months and do more for himself.

Speaking of Logan, tomorrow my precious baby boy is having part of a toenail removed. I know as soon as he cries, I'm going to cry even more. It's going to hurt at first I'm sure. Say a prayer for him. I hate to make him go through something like this but since birth he's had problems with ingrown toenails and the most recent one was really bad and to the point the skin outside of it was turning brown. It hurts me so much to see him hurt.

1 Comments:

At 11:04 PM, Blogger Shannon said...

Aw, be strong Logan! Poor thing!
Your house is GORGEOUS! Love the big front porch! Wouldn't it be great if you could hire someone to come unpack? sigh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home