Wednesday, March 01, 2006

I couldn't wait another day


My September DTC Secret pal included these presents with the ones I opened yesterday. The card said to wait on the "purple" presents until March. Well, today is March so I couldn't wait any longer.






The play food is so adorable and so is everything else. There was a note with a jade necklace that I'll treasure forever. It reads....

Dear Mom,

I know sometimes it feels like you will never get to meet me because it is taking so long. But, I want you to remember that although I haven't seen your face or felt your heartbeat, I am already with you.

Through your secret pal, I have sent along this jade heart from China for you to wear around your neck to always remind you that even though we haven't met yet, you are already in my heart.

I am anxiously waiting to meet you and my new family.

Love, Madelyn

I had tears in my eyes reading this. I'll definitely wear the necklace.

My September Secret Pal is Samantha Bullock. She's really put lots of thought into all her gifts she has sent me. Thanks again, Samantha. I've really enjoyed being your secret pal.

5 Comments:

At 5:20 PM, Blogger Pug Mama said...

Just thought I would drop you a quick note to tell you we have much in common! First off- same name! I am also in the process of building a house,and I also moved while late into my pregnancy with my twin boys (that was not fun, so I know what you went through!) Take care of yourself!!!!!

 
At 11:24 PM, Blogger OziMum said...

Gorgeous!
Lee-Anne

 
At 9:31 AM, Blogger Kellieandkids said...

I hear the boys are on their way!!! I'm so excited!!!

 
At 9:42 AM, Blogger Yvonne said...

Hoping and praying that all is well with you and the twins - will be checking back here and with Karen to hear how things are.

 
At 12:51 PM, Blogger PinkDevora said...

So pretty! And the funny thing is that my sister just bought me the same dolls, just a different color!

Can't wait to hear happy news soon...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home