Friday, March 03, 2006

Here comes the babies!!!!!!

Hey everyone! This is Bridget posting on behalf of Tony. Melissa has gone in to labor. The contractions started last night and he took her in to the hospital this morning. Currently, their son Logan is with me so he is being well care for, and is very excited about his new brothers coming. I am posting regular updates over on my blog for everyone.

Tony just called me about 10 minutes ago to let me know she is currently at 7 centimeters and they have wheeled her into the operating room as a precaution. I will continue to post updates on my blog as I get them. Please keep Melissa and the babies in your prayers. She is only 35 weeks gestational so the babies might have to spend a day or two in NICU. Her labor with Logan was extremely nightmarish so let's pray together that this delivery is smooth, with everyone strong and healthy and no complications.

After the babies are born, I'll be taking Logan up to the hospital to see his new brothers. I'm bringing my digital camera along to take pictures and will ask Tony for permission to post them for your enjoyment.

The most adorable thing in the world? I told Logan that his mommy was at the hospital and the babies are coming out of her belly now. He just grinned from ear to ear and then said, "that means we have to go to China and get my sister too!" Can you say PRECIOUS???!

Again, please keep praying for Melissa and Tony, and especially those precious baby boys. Updates on my blog (linked above).

Congrats, Tony and Melissa! I'm so excited and can't wait to see my new nephews!

5 Comments:

At 11:10 AM, Blogger M3 said...

Alright! Here we go!!!!
Sending huge good thoughts to Melissa and can't wait to hear more. :-)

 
At 12:06 PM, Blogger Donna said...

Oh my gosh! I'll be checking back frequently for updates! Can't wait to see Madelyn's brothers!!

:)

Donna

 
At 1:31 PM, Blogger Isabel said...

Keep the updates coming. Thanks.

And good luck to the little family.

 
At 2:07 PM, Blogger Kellieandkids said...

This is so exciting. I'm right there thinking about your family and praying that everything is just fine...I'm just sure it is!

 
At 11:20 AM, Blogger Everyone Has a Story... said...

Congratulations! The pictures are wonderful!
I have been following your story for months, watched as your home was being built, excitment of having twins and the adoption to boot. You are some busy people! I noticed that there were no comments yet, and I wanted you to know that someone (in Monterey, CA) Was happy for you! Keep up the great stories and I can't wait for more pics of the kids!
Sincerely,
Kim

 

Post a Comment

<< Home