Saturday, February 25, 2006

Scrapbook Exchange for January

If you read my previous post, you'll see we got lots of mail today. Another package received late b/c our mail was being held at the post office was the scrapbook exchange. Lots of goodies were in the package...stickers, paper, beads and other embellishments. One day I'll start Madelyn's lifebook. I received a baby scrapbook from a previous secret pal swap so I have something to start putting her lifestory in already, however; there just doesn't seem to be enough time in a day lately to get everything done that I want to do.

1 Comments:

At 6:07 AM, Blogger OziMum said...

WOW! You're secret pals are legends!!! Don't ya just love gettin pressies in the mail (it's the only reason I joined secret pals! although just to go shopping was also a great reason!!!)

New stairs... ooooo!!! It must be so nice to be HOME!
Lee-Anne

 

Post a Comment

<< Home