Sunday, March 05, 2006

more pictures...

Bridget here again - Just got back from the hospital again. Andrew is out of NICU and with Melissa now, as Tony said already. I took a few pictures (if you count 48 a few) of Melissa and Tony and Logan with Andrew. While there I didn't get a chance to see Nathaniel, but I'm sure I'll see him soon enough. I was blessed with the experience of holding Andrew for the first time and let me tell you - it.was.incredible!!! Naturally, I couldn't help but start to cry a bit. I also witnessed his feeding. Melissa is working on getting her milk in, so I didn't take pictures of that. And to be sure he gets enough to eat in the meantime, Andrew is also bottlefed. That part I did take pictures of. So there are a few more pictures on my Flickr box via my blog. I maxed out my upload capacity on it for the month already!!! I might just have to open another account just for the twins!! It's all worth it though. Anyway, I picked out a few of my favorites to post for your enjoyment. The pictures don't do Andrew justice. He is just absolutely precious beyond all words known to man. Shakespeare would be hard pressed to describe these twins and do them justice.

Keep those prayers coming please! We want to see Nathaniel get out of NICU tomorrow so that he can come home by Tuesday! Wouldn't that be awsome? I know it's really taking a toll on Melissa being away from Logan for so long. So please keep her in your prayers as well. When I got there, Melissa was walking upright without any help. She also looks so much more relaxed. I think she looks beautiful. Her back is still hurting, but not near as bad as it was. She still has some pills to take but I didn't ask for details as I figured it wasn't any of my business.

So that's the update from me for the night. Thank you all for the support and prayers you are sending Tony and Melissa's way. What a ride they have been on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home