Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Homeward Bound!!!

Bridget here again.... Melissa called me a few minutes ago. They are in the car on their way home - all of them, including both babies!!! Yay!!! The babies have to be kept from crowds and whatnot for about four weeks due to their health and not being that strong yet, so please don't be offended if you are not invited over to see them right away. There will be plenty of time to see them, I assure you, and the wait will totally be worth it!! I'm taking Logan back to their house after he wakes from his nap. Melissa and Tony miss him so much. He's gonna stay with them tonight and I'll just go up every day and help as needed. More than likely she'll just need me to clean the house, which I'll be happy to do.

Anyway, that's the update I have for you. You'll be hearing from Melissa and/or Tony themselves real soon. Thank you again for all the prayers!!!

Welcome home, Nathaniel and Andrew!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home