Sunday, May 11, 2008

Trying out her new swim suit


Madelyn and I had a mother/daughter trip to Target this afternoon where I strolled through the bathing suits and let her pick one out. She actually wanted two. The other one was a two-piece purple polka-dot. I went for the one piece though, and I love red on her. (Tony jokingly said "she still shows too much leg".) This is actually the 2nd suit I've bought for her this year. The other she has not tried on yet but it has Elmo on it and the twins got Elmo swim trunks. When she wears this red one, they'll wear their Thomas swim trunks.

BTW, those that I asked about bathing suit sizes, I went with 4T for Madelyn. You can see this one is not too big on her either. Glad I went up a size than what she's wearing.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home