Wednesday, May 07, 2008

We can't get a break

Andrew woke up with a fever, wouldn't eat breakfast, and began screaming earlier so I tackled him down to look in his mouth and sure enough is a nickel size white blister back of his throat. I couldn't get him to stop screaming. He threw up on my bed, down my arm and all over himself. Tony had to make the phone call for me to the doctor's office to work him in when Madelyn goes today b/c I couldn't talk on the phone for the screaming. I was searching all over the house for more tylenol or motrin and we had used it all up. I finally found some in my car for infants. I used to keep bottles everywhere but they've all been used up. I need to get my supply up again. He had woken up screaming during the night when I was at the hospital and again last night and I thought it was his teeth bothering him b/c he had his fingers in his mouth. Obviously that wasn't the case. I don't know if he has strep or something else but we probably need to get him on antibiotics.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home