Friday, May 09, 2008

Mother's Day Presentation at School

Mom's were invited to Kindergarten for snack and a short presentation by the students. They made muffins to share with their moms too. I was presented a book that Logan filled in the blanks. Here's his answers and the way he spells it too.

My mother has green eyes and brown hair. She weighs 5000 pounds (some days I feel like it but not close) and is 31 (close) years old. Her favorite color is green. Her favorite food is big peper. (This week a friend brought us stuffed peppers while Madelyn was in the hospital.) She laughs when I tikele her. If I could give my mother something special just from me it would be jelrey. (Is this a hint I have some coming Sunday??) My favorite thing about my mother is cellebning. (cuddling - I had to ask b/c I wasn't sure about this spelling) My mother loves me best when she heg's me. My mother looks prettiest when we are at church. (good thing we're making it back to Sunday services) I like being with my mother most when I am home.

4 Comments:

At 9:34 PM, Blogger Andie said...

I'm sorry you've had a really rough week. Hopefully everyone will be on the mend soon...what a great time for the adorable book of love from school. I just love seeing what the kids write on these things. Just seeing and hearing about their love for you is such a boost to your heart.
Happy Mother's Day-Andie

 
At 9:26 PM, Blogger RamblingMother said...

That is sweet!!

 
At 8:56 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

oh that is so sweet! what a great mother's day gift! :) btw...the jelrey might just be a macaroni necklace...and it'll look great with your Sunday best. :) Happy Mother's Day!!!

 
At 2:52 PM, Blogger Kricket said...

That is just too cute. That little boy loves his mommy sooooo much!! Happy Mother's Day to you, girl!! I hope you get spoiled today!! Love you all!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home