Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Home Sweet Home

Well, at least I thought it was until the chaos began after naps. My house got turned up-side-down with laundry piled up and dishes and lack of food from being away two days but the kids are still wild and crazy like always. It was much quieter at the hospital that's for sure. The boys missed "Yang-Yang" and she missed them too.

Madelyn and I dozed off in my bed this afternoon. I missed the comfort of my own bed. I could have slept for hours but I heard the boys waking from their nap so I had to get up. It will take a while probably to get everyone back in routine, get the housework caught up, etc. We still haven't finished putting Logan's new room furniture all together in his room. We got it started Saturday and then got so busy with everything else that it didn't get finished. I did get his new comforters put on a little while ago. Mom bought him two new twin comforters for his new bunk beds - one is Star Wars and the other is Legos - his most favorite things to play with and watch.

Madelyn ate popcorn today. Finally she got something besides juice and cookies. She wouldn't eat lunch today which was a fruit plate (without strawberries) at the hospital and she usually loves fruit but she declined it. I tried to get her to eat applesauce and turkey and that didn't work. She hasn't ate much at all since being in the hospital. I'm curious if she'll eat tonight at dinner time.

Several have asked if we need anything and right now we just want to get back to normal as much as possible. I could use a couple sitters if anyone is interested. I'm suppose to go to Logan's school Friday and Tony needs to go out of town that day. The kids are having something special for the Mom's for Mother's Day. I really don't want to take three two-year olds to the classroom. They'll destroy it really fast and distract the Kindergartener's from their program. I did get one for next week for Madelyn's allergist appointment. We both want to go to listen and question the doctor. Tony hasn't met him yet and I think it would benefit both him and I for Madelyn's sake to both go with her after what we just went through this week.

1 Comments:

At 4:52 PM, Blogger M3 said...

Welcome home!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home