Thursday, February 14, 2008

We've almost gone 24 hours without ...

poo or vomit or both. Yeah!!!! If I make it until about 4:00, I think we just might be rid of this nasty bug that has been making its way through my house since Saturday morning. I was the only one that didn't catch it. I felt like I might be sick a few times but it must have been in my head b/c I never had to take off to the bathroom. I'm still trying to clean up everything to make sure we're rid of the germs. I need a vacation after this.

ps. I weighed all three tots after bath last night to see how the bug affected them. Madelyn is still over 30lbs but Nate and Andrew both weighed in at 27.2 lbs. The boys definitely had it worse than anyone else here.

1 Comments:

At 2:43 PM, Blogger Kricket said...

YAY!
We are all excited about Sunday!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home