Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Sleepy Girl

 
Madelyn isn't sleeping well these days and I'm pretty sure I know why. She is having some of her worst snot days. I was diagnosed with double ear infection today so if she feels like I do right now, she can't lay down in bed so sleep just isn't happening at night. This picture was taken after lunch today. She woke up as I tried to take her to her bed but I think she went back to sleep. I can't wait for her surgery Friday. These tubes are hopefully going to make her feel so much better and I hope they can find a reason why she stays so snotty.
Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 8:24 PM, Blogger Kricket said...

surgery is this friday? call me when you get home with her and let me know how she is!!!

 
At 10:05 AM, Blogger RamblingMother said...

It is a sweet picture. Poor baby. Here is hoping the tubes will work.

beverly

 
At 2:50 AM, Blogger OziMum said...

Far out! Madelyn is getting so big!

Hope she doesn't have an ear infection - they are evil.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home