Monday, August 13, 2007

Cute stuff from 2 of the munchkins

Cute #1

A Few days ago, Melissa took Logan and Andrew up to Walkertown to visit the best neighbor in the world, Ni-ni (aka Stephanie)

As usual, Logan came back with some sweets, and this time a book about American History for beginning readers. It tells all about various things from US History. The last page shows a picture of Astronauts landing on the moon and planting a flag.

After finishing the book, Logan said "I think the Astronauts went to the moon so they could go shoot the aliens." And no, I haven't started reading Science Fiction books to him. Yet.


Cute #2

We have been working on some baby signs and animal noises for the babies, and so far, the boys can bark when they see a dog, Do the hand sign for Milk, and several other basic ones.

Well, Over the weekend We got a new carpet cleaner, that is mostly gray, with a long gray hose. Nate was walking by the box, then he looked real closely at the picture on it, and started doing the sign and noise for an Elephant. Not sure if he thought it WAS an elephant, or just looked like an elephant, but either way, it was incredibly cute.

1 Comments:

At 8:59 AM, Blogger Kricket said...

Stephanie is definitely the best neighbor in the world - and she was never even my neighbor! Damn, I just love that woman!!

Aliens and Elephants, eh? Give me some time and I'm sure I can make up some pretty raunchy jokes on that one. hahaha. Seriously, though, how is all? Hope it is going well. did ya get your Wii? I'm hoping to get Gary one for Christmas this year. We shall see. Give the kids kisses for me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home