Friday, August 03, 2007

Pretty in BLUE

 

 

My mom saved this dress of mine so I would have it for my daughter one day. I only have this one and one other which is a 3-6 month size so she never got to wear it. This dress is a 18 month size and it's tight up top on Madelyn. The buttons holes are torn, the belt is missing and it's definitely got some wear and tear to it but I wanted to try it on her and see what it looked like on Madelyn. She looks adorable (but then again, she's adorable in anything she wears).
Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

At 8:42 PM, Blogger Kim said...

Too cute..
Love the dress..
Have a great weekend.
Kim

 
At 8:30 PM, Blogger Kricket said...

awww, look at the big girl! You know, Tracy and/or I can fix up the dress if you want. :)

 
At 6:43 AM, Blogger OziMum said...

I love it when kiddies where their parents baby's clothes! Harry was dedicated in an outfit of Todd's!

 
At 2:54 PM, Blogger Faith, Hope, and Love said...

How sweet that Madelyn is wearing your dress and how neat that your mom kept it for you! She sure does look pretty in blue!!!

Robin
St. Louis

 

Post a Comment

<< Home