Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Sleep

I'm very jealous of those that can sleep right now. I was already a light sleeper and now my mind wonders all over about these upcoming weeks. I'm looking forward to a normal life with my family....four kids running around, no worries over what's going in the luggage and how much it can weight and how many we can take, no worries over leaving the twins behind for two weeks, no worries of getting sick while in a foreign country, no worries that Madelyn is receiving the best care and that she is happy and healthy, no worries about going insane spending so much time in airports and little airplane seats for a long period of time, no worries of anything going wrong on that airplane while up in the sky, I could go on and on.

I need some sleep. How am I suppose to function and get everything done if I can't get any rest? The days are getting closer and closer to leaving and seeing Madelyn for the first time. I'm ready to visit China and site see and experience her culture but I am ready to get our lives started together as a family of 6 at home.

2 Comments:

At 5:31 AM, Blogger OziMum said...

Family of six just sounds so cool!!

If I can't sleep, I just try and think of the black night sky... and usually, as long as i don't start thinking again... I fall asleep!

 
At 8:49 AM, Blogger M3 said...

I had HUGE problems sleeping just before our referral and then again just before travel. It stunk! Hope you get some good sleep soon. (I checked out a prescription for Ambien, because I wanted to make sure I got sleep for the couple of days before China and on the plane.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home