Wednesday, January 31, 2007

The Newest Dumbest Question

Yesterday I took my van in to have something repaired (which after 1 1/2 hours they didn't fix the problems). I had all three kids with me. Logan is not shy. He loves to talk. His jaws are always flapping. Anyway, the lady that is cleaning the waiting room comes up to us and starts talking. Strangers always seem to find their way over to make comments about twins or two babies in a stroller that don't look alike. Logan does his usual "these are my babies", "my mommy got them both at the same time", "and my baby sister is in China." This lady chats back with him and I stayed quiet waiting to see how Logan handled it. She completely understood him talking about his baby sister and how we're going to go get her soon.

She looks over at me and says "Are you going to DRIVE to China?" I didn't bust out laughing in front of her but I was definitely laughing inside.

We spent most of yesterday researching airlines and flights in and out of the US and China and still nothing reserved. Maybe I need to look into car rentals................ :)

3 Comments:

At 3:35 PM, Blogger OziMum said...

This is why the lady is a cleaner, and not a rocket scientist!

 
At 4:32 PM, Blogger Kricket said...

amen, Lee-anne, amen. I say it time and time again - just say NO to inbreeding!

 
At 8:34 PM, Blogger Kennedy and Jaida's mom said...

Hilarious. The things some people say.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home