Thursday, January 25, 2007

In just a few weeks...

We are going to see this face in person, not just in a photo. Earlier Logan picked up this photo and brought it to me and said "She misses us. I miss her. She needs her forever family."

It's finally becoming more real. We've got so much to do before our trip. Logan's passport is still not here. I called and they said two more weeks but to expidite it would cost $60 and that would only get it here one week sooner. Our agency is saying we will not travel until after CNY anyway so I think we've still got time. I've sent them an email just to make sure.

One evening next week we're making a trip to buy everything on our packing list that we don't already have. I'll be packed up by next weekend even if plans aren't all finalized. We'll be ready.

Madelyn - We're coming to get you! You've got a family and a home waiting for you, baby girl.
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 9:44 PM, Blogger OziMum said...

That is so sweet of Logan! And yes, I'm sure she is counting the seconds as you are!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home