Tuesday, January 30, 2007

How do I spend my Free Time?

Free time? What's Free time? You mean the time when Logan is at school and Nate and Andrew are sleeping? This is not free time. This is time to work on packing lists, packing what I have already, learning more about packing, paperwork, more paperwork, more and more paperwork, etc. etc.....

I have not moved from this chair since the twins went down for nap. I have no idea what to do when it comes to booking international flights with a baby that can't go through other countries and we're arriving in one city and departing out another. I've been on the phone with travel agents, searched online airlines, emailed others in our party finding out their plans, etc.

I did take a sec to send money to Brian Stuy. He has Madelyn's finding ad, the newspaper page it was on and I'm also ordering his DVD of the Xiushan SWI. I'm hoping Madelyn's cute little face might be in some of the video.

Not only are we making these arrangements but I have to fit in a First Birthday Party for Nate and Andrew. We're going to be in China on their first birthday. Yes, I'm feeling very guilty missing my two boy's first birthday. It breaks my heart. My friend they are staying with said she would have cake for them on their birthday. I'm going to try to have something for them when we get back. And they'll definitely be getting LOTS of presents from us from China for their birthday (gotta make up for missing this special day).

And while we're gone, I will have a new nephew arriving. My sister will probably give birth during this time.

So much to do, so little time...

2 Comments:

At 3:49 PM, Blogger Kricket said...

woman, i told you i would throw a party for the twins. just send me a list.

i'm really excited. i wish you woul let me do more to help. ah well. i'm sure i'll be helping lots once you get back - someone is going to have to come up there and help you set the kids back into a routine. and jetlag? shoot, woman, you may be having me take the twins for a few extra days anyway while you, tony, logan, and madelyn get back on to western time.

let's get together soon. love you all. give my boys big hugs for me. rsaedsh

 
At 7:54 PM, Blogger M3 said...

Free time? Free time???!!! Bwah hahahahahahhahh. These aren't twin moms asking you this question are they. Hee hee. Thanks for the chuckle.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home