Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Could we be next?

and if so, will we see Madelyn's face next week?

According to Rumor Queen, it's possible we may get our referral next week. I've also seen an estimate of Dec 5. Either way, less than two weeks. OMG! I can't believe it's this close after all this wait.

As for everything she'll need when we get home, the only things I really need are diapers her size b/c I'm sure she'll need a smaller size than the twins wear, formula, and that's probably it. We have tons of clothes that I've bought over the past year and donations given to me from other moms of girls. I probably should get more crib sheets so she's not sleeping on blue ones that I use in the twin's cribs. I do not have everything I need to pack for our trip but I'm not worried about that. I can pack fast.

I have never traveled overseas. I haven't flown since 911 either so I'll have to check into everything I can and can not take on the airplane. I need to make sure I have all the papers I need to take with me.

If it's possible we could hear something next week, maybe we could travel before our I-171H expires. I'm still debating over whether or not to send that money in.

I feel like it's the end of a pregnancy. When it came close to delivering Logan and the twin's I was ready to go. Part of me was scared that we were bringing home a baby(s) but at the same time I was so excited. Same goes here. I'm nervous about having another child but thrilled and excited and can't wait to bring her home. Our family will be complete.

I've already hung up our Christmas tree and stockings this year, and YES, Madelyn has her own stocking hung. Kinda cute we have 6 stockings. I have the original two Tony and I started off with that we hung together when it was just us, then there were three, and now SIX. WOW! Years ago no one would have ever guessed I would have had four kids.

2 Comments:

At 9:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been following along for quite awile now, and can't wait to hear the good news! I'll be checking daily! How exciting!

 
At 10:23 PM, Blogger OziMum said...

ARGH!!!! Next week!!! How cool is that?!
I sooooo hear ya, with the "nervous but excited" train of thought, about bringing the kids home. AND "Who would've ever thought we'd have 4 kids?"! When Bella comes home there'll be 3 kids, but I'm open to a second adoption.... just see how things go!
Happy Thanksgiving!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home