Saturday, November 04, 2006

HELP !!!

Since I can't seem to get a straight answer from email, I'm looking for help from readers.

Our I-171H expires 2/9/07. We were fingerprinted today and homestudy is in the works being updated. Should we or should we not file another I-600A now? It's a lot of money to spend if we don't need to and not enough if we are turned down b/c it expires before our Consulate appt. Since it takes several weeks to get a new I-171H, I'm thinking we can't wait much longer if we need to renew soon.

Please email me or comment. I saw a post today saying if HS expires but I-171H doesn't before consulate then HS did not need to be updated (and this was only for NC). I want to see this in writing from an agency if this is true. We're so confused over all these forms.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home