Sunday, November 19, 2006

New I-171H

We received another I-171H yesterday since we had our fingerprints re-done. This time our I-171H says "approved for 1 child, either gender, age 0-18 months." We've been teased a few times about getting another set of twins. We didn't request twins so that was highly unlikely anyway of occurring but our last I-171H did say "approved for 1 or 2 children." It does say "either gender" so the possibility of another BOY could happen but again, the probability of that happening is very low. BUT if we did get referred a boy, I don't think we would turn him down. I would, however; have to re-paint the pink and green, ladybug/floral bedroom though and probably not name him Madelyn.

1 Comments:

At 4:37 AM, Blogger OziMum said...

LOL!!! My husband keeps saying that to me... that we'll be allocated a boy. Our initial application said either gender, but our social worker has approved us for a female child between 0-18 months. So I'm guessing Bella will be a girl!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home