Thursday, November 02, 2006

Predictions

Of course since my last email, I'm wondering what the predictions are for LID's of 9/9. Rumor Queen gives us a date of 11/28/06. Another adopting parent from HFS has a prediction of 11/22/06. So, either we know the day before Thanksgiving or shortly after eating everything until our bellies explode and shopping all the Christmas sales. Does this mean travel in January? Before Chinese New Year (which begins 2/18 from what I understand)? Will we be back for Nate and Andrew's first birthday? When will Madelyn's birthday be? If the child being adopted is usually around one year old at time of "Gotcha", this is really cutting it close to being the exact age of Nate and Andrew. Is she going to be older or younger? The excitement is going to give me an ulcer for sure.

Since the beginning of all of this (first day of signing all the application papers to HFS), I've actually had time to have been through TWO pregnancies before seeing Madelyn's face. Nate and Andrew are 8 months old tomorrow. I only carried them for 8 months and this began as we were going DTC. How often do you hear of someone giving birth twice in a year? It can happen. We are now gearing up for another exciting moment in our household introducing another family member. At least this time there is no physical pain on my part.

I've got to get going on my Christmas shopping now or else it's not getting done b/c I expect December will be spent getting ready for our trip. CHINA - HERE WE COME! Maybe I better start decorating my house now for Christmas b/c I may not even think about a tree later on this month once our referral comes out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home