Wednesday, November 08, 2006

This Cake could burn the house down....

That's a lot of candles on a cake!!!!!

Logan wanted to make Tony's birthday cake special and demanded we put candles on his cake last night. However, I didn't have any candles b/c I had given recently all the birthday candles I had to a neighbor. On Tony's way home from work I told him to buy his own birthday candles and call me when he is driving up to our house. I snuck out the garage door and took the candles from him and then came back inside and told Logan it was time to light the cake. We turned out all the lights and I snuck back out to tell Tony to come in. Tony came through the front door like he always does from work and Logan yelled out "Happy Birthday" and we sang the birthday song to him. Even the twins had a few bites of the cake. Nate didn't care for it too much but Andrew loved it. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 5:23 PM, Blogger Kennedy and Jaida's mom said...

Happy Birthday Tony! Now wouldn't a referral at the end of the month be the "icing on the cake?" I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you guys....

 
At 8:36 PM, Blogger OziMum said...

Happy Birthday Tony!!! Call the fire dept!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home