Friday, November 17, 2006

We Have a WINNER!!!


I entered Logan, Nate and Andrew in the Sears Portrait Halloween Contest. I only did it for free photos. I never win so I didn't expect to but we DID win. Actually, Andrew won. He won in the Infant contest. We won a Big Picture (not sure what that is yet) that is valued at $180. Too bad we couldn't just win that cash but I'll take the free portrait. We had family pictures scheduled for tomorrow but our little winner here has a runny nose and has been vomiting a lot today so the appointment was canceled. I think I'll ask if I can hold off on this one until Madelyn is here and put all four kids in the photo.

3 Comments:

At 2:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cute little Jedi master! Congrats!

 
At 5:28 PM, Blogger Kennedy and Jaida's mom said...

that is too cute! Wow are they growing up fast...time sure flies. Then again it seems like time is going slow somedays...waiting for our referral.

 
At 12:37 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Now, instead of saying I am raising my childen to be Geeks, I can say I am raising them to be award-winning Geeks. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home