Wednesday, July 26, 2006

More Photos of Madelyn's Room

Yesterday a friend helped me put up the border I found for Madelyn's room. Sears had it on their clearance rack for 0.99 cents (originally 16.99). I bought the last four rolls. I only needed two and didn't use all of the 2nd one. Here's a photo of it up in her room.


I found the shelf this past weekend at a yard sale and spray painted it. I love to find good deals on yard sales and clearances if you can't tell.

I hung these three pictures up over the changing table I bought from a friend from my Moms Club who was trying to sell it in her yard sale. Of course I found these photos on clearance too....originally $10, on sale $3. I also found another picture too that ties in with the flowers on the wallpaper border (clearance of course).


Leia (our cat) has decided she likes Madelyn's 100 Good Wishes Quilt. I caught her today sprawled out over it taking a cat nap. Now I need a lent brush to get cat hairs off of it.

Madelyn's room is definitely the cutest room in my entire house. I can't wait to see her in there sitting in the floor playing with dolls with one of her friends and hearing them laughing and giggling.

4 Comments:

At 7:00 PM, Blogger Lisa~~ said...

Very cute!!

 
At 9:22 PM, Blogger Shannon said...

LOVE her room! So cute! I like a girl that is a bargain hunter like myself.

 
At 9:29 PM, Blogger Kennedy and Jaida's mom said...

The room is beautiful! We're getting there, but this round of referrals is hard with the almost certain date of July 13. I know 15 days is better than 5, but with people thinking maybe all of July in July, the 13th was a bit of a disappointment. Soon though, soon....

 
At 1:15 AM, Blogger OziMum said...

WOW! The room is gorgeous - and of course, I reckon it's extra special when everything's on sale!! Dumb question, but when was your file logged in? I thought it was August?

Your boys are way too cute, lovin those trunks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home