Thursday, August 03, 2006

Project Playroom

Just wanted to show off some photos of the playroom project I'm taking on. Right now I have yellow paint on two walls. The other two will be green. There's also an area that leads to the bathroom, attic and closet which will be painted red. One of the walls is going to have red, blue and green stripes on it. We're also going to make designs on the other walls. (When I say "we're", I mean my friend and I.) I wanted to make this room colorful and a great place for the kids to hang out. It has our old furniture in it to sit on, TV, computer and lots and lots of toys. It's also the biggest room in our house. I think all families with kids should have playrooms. It's one of the most functional rooms in our house. All the toys can spread out in this one room instead of everywhere else. I've attached two photos of the yellow walls and also one of the clutter in the middle of the room right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home