Sunday, October 16, 2005

Look What Leia Did......ARGH!!!!


The CAT almost lost another life today. Look at this picture and compare to one previously posted. She did this. We left her almost all day by herself and she didn't touch a thing in the apartment, but after we got home, she went nuts and attacked my squares. I even found one square in Logan's room. She was carrying them in her mouth. I was ready to strangle the cat. I locked her in my room after I chased her in there and shut her up until she calmed down. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 11:51 PM, Blogger M3 said...

Oh no!!!!! That is totally something my cats would do. Sorry but I laughed out loud when I read this post. And, to tell the truth, am still snickering just a little. It cracks me up.

 
At 1:14 AM, Blogger Donna said...

Hee hee hee.....

Well, at least you had the old picture to use to help you put it all back together! Cats are sooooo naughty! I once had a kitty that would shred every bit of toilet paper in the house if I came home more than 15 minutes late! That cat's name was "Petite Merde" in French. Quite appropriate! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home