Saturday, October 15, 2005

FedEx Didn't Deliver

This morning I pulled up FedEx website to see when the crib bedding I ordered for Madelyn would be here. I had been sent the tracking number over a week ago but had not taken the time yet to look it up. I thought it would have been here by now. Turns out it was delivered on Oct 5. The note says left at door, no signature required. So, this either means it was stolen from my apartment door or it was never delivered to me to begin with. Oct 5th was a Wednesday and the time delivered was 8:33am and I know I was here that morning. I was busy faxing papers to the lawyers office b/c that was our closing day on the house. If it was delivered to my door, no one knocked to let me know it was here. The apartment office hasn't called to tell me if they have a package either. I've now had to file a claim for lost package and I'm probably going to be out of the money for this. I've also notifed the seller. Needless to say I will not be buying from them again if they can't place signatures on their packages to be delivered.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home