Saturday, October 15, 2005


After a few hours of Tony and I both rearranging all the squares I cut out, I decided to go back to just a random design. I did put in the top left hand corner the first square I received. In the middle I placed red squares. Traditionally in a log cabin pattern, the center is red and even though this is not a log cabin pattern, I decided to make the center red anyway. I still have many squares left over so if I mess up sewing this one together, I can try again. On the bottom row is one square sewed to some purple fabric. This is the color I'm placing between the squares. I hope it looks good when I'm finished. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 12:11 AM, Blogger M3 said...

Very cool! Your quilt is going to look awesome. Can't wait to see it all stitched together.

I decided to make two 50 wish quilts instead of one big 100 wish quilt. The smaller size appeals to me and also I can ask my mom to sew one and my mother in law to sew the other. And then I'll have both of their personalities in my quilts. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home