Saturday, October 15, 2005

It WAS Here

Kricket left me a comment that I should call the apartment office and ask if my package was there. It was. When I got to the office, a FedEx delivery guy was there. He looked at my package and said he didn't deliver ground packages but said that they are suppose to try to deliver to our apartments first and if not there, then they are suppose to leave a message on our door. So, I complained to the apartment office and FedEx man that this was not the case and I had put in a claim for it. Hopefully this will not happen again. (Probably will but at least I know now to check the office and don't assume they'll call if something was left there for me.) Now I have to cancel my claim and report back to seller it was delivered.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home