Friday, October 14, 2005

Postcard Swap/Secret Pal Swap and more

Today I mailed out 45 postcards - 10 of those to another country. It took me 3 days to write them out. I'm so used to typing everything that handwriting all of those cramped my fingers, hand and wrist. I did get my first one back in return from Kansas City, Missouri. Darn post office put a big white strip over the bottom part of the picture and it's suppose to go on the other side where it clearly states "space below reserved for US Postal service".

I also mailed out my two secret pal gifts. One of them may end up finding out who I am b/c the post office required me to fill out a customs form since it was to another country and I had to sign it and tell what was in the package.

I also bought some fabric that I'm going to use in between the squares of Madelyn's 100 Good Wishes Quilt. Tonight is cutting night and I'm going to start cutting everything down to size and maybe even sew the first one or two squares to see if it's going to look right with the fabric I chose. Thankfully I have more than 100 squares so if I mess up, I can make another one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home