Monday, September 26, 2005

I Met Gwen Today

She is soooooo CUTE and ADORABLE!!! I was late getting to Karen's house but just in time or I would have missed them. Karen was leaving to take Gwen back to the doctor's office. I got to hold her and she smiled for me. She's so little and weighs nothing compared to Logan. I want to go back soon and actually play with her. I've been waiting to hear what the doctor told them today. Watch Karen's blog (link on my blog page). I didn't get any pictures since they were in a hurry to leave. I wanted Logan to meet her but he konked out on the way to their house.

After leaving we traveled down to Charlotte with a load. I finally got to see Karen and Scott's "Metcha Day". My laptop at home doesn't have sound anymore so I waited until I could use Tony's pc. Logan watched it too. He kept saying "who's that baby" and "why's the baby crying". I think he would have enjoyed seeing her today if he had been awake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home