Thursday, September 22, 2005

Sleeping "Triple" in a Double Bed

I had to post about our interesting sleeping arrangement last night. Tony wasn't coming home so Logan and I decided to drive to our apartment in Charlotte to see him last night. Our apartment right now only has one bed which is Logan's double bed. I took Logan's sleeping bag with us. Logan falls asleep on the way down and so when we get to the apartment, we lay him in the floor on the sleeping bag while still sound asleep. The first time I got up during the night to go to the bathroom, Logan sneaks into the bed and lays on my pillow. Well, I wasn't going to move to the sleeping bag...no way. So we all crunch together in this bed. I wish a camera had been on the ceiling b/c I'm sure we looked pretty darn funny especially when Logan discovered he had more room at the bottom of the bed where our feet were. We ain't little people so this bed was quite full. I had the song going through my head "Sleeping Single in a Double Bed" and wishing I was the one single in it b/c it sure would have been more comfortable that way. This was as much family time as we are going to get this week b/c Logan and I will go back home this afternoon and hope to see Tony this weekend if he's not working so much overtime. Once we get completely moved, we might feel like a family again.

1 Comments:

At 8:16 PM, Blogger M3 said...

That sounds hilarious! I wish you did have a picture of it to show us!

Cheers,
M3

 

Post a Comment

<< Home