Saturday, September 17, 2005

Update on Gwen

Karen IM'd me tonight (morning for her). I was so excited to hear from her and Gwen. Gwen was bouncing up and down on the chair. She's finally getting better. They had pedialyte shipped from her agency that should arrive very soon. Gwen was eating some toast. I was so happy to hear she was eating and smiling. She is so beautiful in the pictures. I can't wait to meet her. Seems like she has turned into a Daddy's girl. They already have an appt lined up with her pediatrician when they get back. I'm hoping to meet her on the 26th if she's up to company. I've been sick all day myself and in the bed most of the day so I told her Gwen and I could hang out together if they were here. Karen has broke a fever herself while taking care of Gwen.

She has posted lots of pictures of the village and surroundings of where they are right now on her blog. Check them out. It's sad to see how poor some of the people are. Gwen is a lucky little girl to have great parents like the Petty's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home