Sunday, September 18, 2005

Quilt Squares

I got a little carried away with Quilt Square Swaps. I've now sent out a total of 308 squares and have only received 154 which is more than I need but only half of what I've sent out. Some are still due to come to me. I'm not going to join anymore swaps but I might still swap with someone individually but no more group swaps. I'll have too many as is. It was fun swapping but it sure does take lots of time to get the fabric, wash, measure, cut, iron, fill out envelopes, make up wishes, and insert it into the envelopes. I still need to learn how to actually sew and make this quilt. I might have enough for 2-3 quilts now.

1 Comments:

At 1:05 AM, Blogger M3 said...

Whoa! 308 squares??? That makes me tired just reading it. I just sent out 45 this week because I'm in the July DTC swap, and it took FOREVER to put them all together. I swear I could have been halfway done with a quilt in the time it took. *grin*

Take care, and good luck. Have we swapped yet? (I've lost complete track)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home